Lightworkers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post Your Fake Lightworker Encounter Stories Here!

5 posters

Go down

Post Your Fake Lightworker Encounter Stories Here! Empty Post Your Fake Lightworker Encounter Stories Here!

Post  Andrew Gubb Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:54 pm

I've been in the spiritual world for a pretty long time, and I have seen more of my fair share of crappy fake lightworkers. I don't know what to call them, maybe "landlubbers" as compared to lightworker pirates. :p

So, I'm gonna post some stories here. Join in with your own Very Happy

Andrew Gubb
Admin

http://lightworkersconnection.com

Back to top Go down

Post Your Fake Lightworker Encounter Stories Here! Empty Re: Post Your Fake Lightworker Encounter Stories Here!

Post  Andrew Gubb Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:14 pm

So I remember I was hanging out with my indigo mate christian in the health food shop near where we were living. The health food shop was owned by a woman who considered herself to be a channeller. She gave readings for people for money sometimes, apparently. She also seemed happy or at least cheerful. I was instantly enamoured of her (platonically) because of that, and I remember giving her a hug thinking I had found a new member of my soul family.

She went stiff at that and went flushed and laughed. Woops... I should have known that meant she wasn't a really high vibration person (all the really high vibration people I've known are into hugging and sharing love with anyone who is open to it, including complete strangers). And that maybe her cheerful happy attitude was a façade. Alas I was naive and not as in tune with my intuition as I am now. And also kind of in denial about how low vibration some people can get.

Later she showed me the book she was writing which no one wanted to publish.

Surprised

It wasn't COMPLETE bullcrap, but it didn't say anything revolutionary or special. Actually it basically just talked about love being the meaning of life or something. Filler stuff, regurgitated from crap self help books.

(By the way, I'm less naive now and if you write posts like that, you get banned. That's right, I have a F*CKING CUTLASS. WALK THE F*CKING PLANK. We're not just lightworkers, b*tches... we are pirates).

I should have taken the hint there. But no. I asked her for a reading.

To be continued....

Andrew Gubb
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post Your Fake Lightworker Encounter Stories Here! Empty Re: Post Your Fake Lightworker Encounter Stories Here!

Post  Homeless Monkey Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:43 pm

Bwahaha, great story! Please continue Very Happy

Homeless Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Gubb Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:51 pm

Why thank you Homeless Monkey! And might I say, you have a rather awesome username?

I will get finishing this tomorrow... I was distracted and now it's late...

Andrew Gubb
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Homeless Monkey Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:53 pm

Why thankyou Mr. Admin sir! Do I get the free reading?

Homeless Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Greased Cat Racer Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:54 pm

WHAT

Andrew isn't going to finish the story till tomorrow? I don't know if I can wait that long!! Somebody restrain me!! Oh no....... AAAAAAGGHH!!!!! *runs screaming out of building*

Greased Cat Racer

Back to top Go down

Post  WatermelonCyclist Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:56 pm

LOL

You're a good writer!

Sleep well bro Very Happy

WatermelonCyclist

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Gubb Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:57 pm

Homeless Monkey wrote:Why thankyou Mr. Admin sir! Do I get the free reading?
It ain't over till the fat lady sings my good monkey Very Happy

Andrew Gubb
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Gubb Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:58 pm

Greased Cat Racer wrote:WHAT

Andrew isn't going to finish the story till tomorrow? I don't know if I can wait that long!! Somebody restrain me!! Oh no....... AAAAAAGGHH!!!!! *runs screaming out of building*
Very Happy

I consider that one satisfied customer!!

Andrew Gubb
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Gubb Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:01 pm

WatermelonCyclist wrote:LOL

You're a good writer!

Sleep well bro Very Happy

Oh the flattery!! *Dies* Very Happy

Andrew Gubb
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post Your Fake Lightworker Encounter Stories Here! Empty >_<

Post  Nym Hides In Plain Sight Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:32 pm

I almost don't wish to start adding to this thread for fear it turns into some kind of rant that goes wildly out of control O_o

Being a holistic practitioner I've meet a lot of people in the same or similar field of work. So many of them have their heads shoved so far up their own assess in some kind of self absorbed "I'm different so I'm better than everyone else and they can't help it because they don't know any better and should come to me because I DO know better and obviously if they only LOOKED at themselves they could see all the things wrong in their life." Yet these exact same people constantly bitch and complain about how things aren't what they want in life and how every bodies negativity is always bringing them down... so it's never their own fault that their life isn't perfect.

Life is throwing them all these opportunities to take a look at their life and really do some good to move towards what they want and they wouldn't even be able to see it if it slapped them in the face. It's like they wouldn't even recognize their own subconscious if it tried to communicate... "oh oh are you a spirit? Wow I'm actually channeling you, I knew that weekend course online would pay off!"
And their subconscious dies a little on the inside.

Wow I'm so done for now, lol sorry!! Next time maybe I'll add a bit about people who go on about being psychic or others who believe they are the obvious authority for how all of this (spirituality, spirits, energy, whatever) should work... of course if you have any sort of different experience then you obviously know nothing.
Omg I'm going to shower... wash away all of this junk.

Nym Like a Star @ heaven
Nym Hides In Plain Sight
Nym Hides In Plain Sight

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Gubb Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:19 pm

Nym Hides In Plain Sight wrote:I almost don't wish to start adding to this thread for fear it turns into some kind of rant that goes wildly out of control O_o

Being a holistic practitioner I've meet a lot of people in the same or similar field of work. So many of them have their heads shoved so far up their own assess in some kind of self absorbed "I'm different so I'm better than everyone else and they can't help it because they don't know any better and should come to me because I DO know better and obviously if they only LOOKED at themselves they could see all the things wrong in their life." Yet these exact same people constantly bitch and complain about how things aren't what they want in life and how every bodies negativity is always bringing them down... so it's never their own fault that their life isn't perfect.

Life is throwing them all these opportunities to take a look at their life and really do some good to move towards what they want and they wouldn't even be able to see it if it slapped them in the face. It's like they wouldn't even recognize their own subconscious if it tried to communicate... "oh oh are you a spirit? Wow I'm actually channeling you, I knew that weekend course online would pay off!"
And their subconscious dies a little on the inside.

Wow I'm so done for now, lol sorry!! Next time maybe I'll add a bit about people who go on about being psychic or others who believe they are the obvious authority for how all of this (spirituality, spirits, energy, whatever) should work... of course if you have any sort of different experience then you obviously know nothing.
Omg I'm going to shower... wash away all of this junk.

Nym Like a Star @ heaven

That was fun to read, yup, I can totally resonate with what you're saying... ugh. Suspect

Andrew Gubb
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Gubb Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:17 pm

So after all that buildup it's probably going to be a short ending to my story.

I had a reading and wanted to ask about my love interest at the time, Iris. A different psychic had told me she was my twin flame... and truth be told, I do believe he was right.

She started out by writing lots of fluff spirituality stuff. You know like, "love and light from the celestial plane beloved Andrew"... see, I can't even imitate it, being that uninspired is harder than I thought! Razz Just really trite stuff.

Still I was hopelessly optimistic about her so I didn't let that turn me off. I asked about Iris, and you know what she said?

"I hate to say this, but... Iris has been a prositute and taken part in orgies..."

And I was like... umm...

Well I was optimistic but god damn if I wasn't going to have some healthy skepticism!

I also gave a small consideration that it could be true however. It seems a terrible thing to say but I know sometimes people do crazy things. I wouldn't have really felt that different about Iris if that were so, cause it's her soul and not her acts I was in love with.

So in part because I was ready to disbelieve what I was hearing, in part because it's never in my nature to panic, and in part because I knew I couldn't stop loving Iris, I remained calm.

She looked at me and was like,

"I know this is a terrible thing to say, I'm so sorry. How do you feel?"

I shrugged and said that I was skeptical and apologised because I would be skeptical towards anyone so it wasn't personal. I asked her if she could tell me if she really was that great a psychic and she told me a story about a girl she had helped who was dumbstruck by the information she channelled. It's hard to communicate some intuitive subtleties in words, but I felt like she was saying it basically to make herself look big.

OK. I kept testing her. We went through some more uninspired fluff talk and then I asked her about Chris, the psychic who had told me about Iris. Using one psychic to test another psychic is fun Smile

She said that Chris used numerology to come up with his answers and that he wasn't really intuitive, just a practitioner of a divination science.

Whoops, a blatant error, as the stuff he has told me in off the cuff readings was way too fast to have been done via number work.

So she was inventing all of this and what's more she wanted to turn me against my loved ones!

Holy crap, how much more evil can you get?

Intuitively I feel like she was a negative soul e.g. someone who feeds off negative energy they create in others. I feel that particularly in that moment when she was waiting for my reaction to hearing Iris was a prositute... she had an almost expectant look... as if she was waiting for the negative energy to come out for her? I mean this is subtle so only intution could really tell that from something else... but that is somewhat the subtext I felt.

God damn. I wish I could disable her somehow but I guess all I can do is pray that more impressionable people don't fall victim by whatever means their angels can devise.

That makes me so angry.

Andrew Gubb
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nym Hides In Plain Sight Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:57 pm

Waaah I'm totally with you on that one. Some people who get readings from havoc-sowers are completely duped by what they hear, I mean, a lot of people don't know to use a healthy dose of skepticism. I've known people who were actually traumatized by readings, to the point that one girl avoids red cars as she believes she will get into an accident with one because a "psychic" told her that some odd years ago >_< I mean, for freak sake, if you are going to manifest an accident, you're going to manifest it. The Universe doesn't give a damn what colour the car is. Let alone what some crazy old bat is telling you to try and get some shock value from her mediocre reading (I swear my cat could do better. But more on animals and psychic stuff later).
Truth be told, if you see something like a negative event occurring or that has occurred, there are ways to go about saying it that don't involve scaring the receiving party. A nice warning will suffice, like "maybe try and be more aware of traffic in the next while" rather than "don't even buy a red car! You will get into an accident in a red car!" Way to make someone paranoid... -_- and even worse that you feed off of their fear. I mean, the last thing people need is just one more reason to be freaked out and stressed and scared to live life.

Will post more experiences later. Going to pay attention to the cat who is insistently kneading my leg. cat

Nym Like a Star @ heaven
Nym Hides In Plain Sight
Nym Hides In Plain Sight

Back to top Go down

Post  Nym Hides In Plain Sight Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:03 pm

"I hate to say this, but... Iris has been a prostitute and taken part in orgies..."

In a case such as this, I would be hard tempted not to reply "Well ya, I was there, that was a great night, I mean, wow. That's how we first met." ^_^

And just see what kind of shock value you can get.

>_>

Nym Like a Star @ heaven
Nym Hides In Plain Sight
Nym Hides In Plain Sight

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Gubb Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:57 am

Nym Hides In Plain Sight wrote:
"I hate to say this, but... Iris has been a prostitute and taken part in orgies..."

In a case such as this, I would be hard tempted not to reply "Well ya, I was there, that was a great night, I mean, wow. That's how we first met." ^_^

And just see what kind of shock value you can get.

>_>

Nym Like a Star @ heaven
Bwahahaha Very Happy

Andrew Gubb
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Gubb Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:58 am

Nym Hides In Plain Sight wrote:Waaah I'm totally with you on that one. Some people who get readings from havoc-sowers are completely duped by what they hear, I mean, a lot of people don't know to use a healthy dose of skepticism. I've known people who were actually traumatized by readings, to the point that one girl avoids red cars as she believes she will get into an accident with one because a "psychic" told her that some odd years ago >_< I mean, for freak sake, if you are going to manifest an accident, you're going to manifest it. The Universe doesn't give a damn what colour the car is. Let alone what some crazy old bat is telling you to try and get some shock value from her mediocre reading (I swear my cat could do better. But more on animals and psychic stuff later).
Truth be told, if you see something like a negative event occurring or that has occurred, there are ways to go about saying it that don't involve scaring the receiving party. A nice warning will suffice, like "maybe try and be more aware of traffic in the next while" rather than "don't even buy a red car! You will get into an accident in a red car!" Way to make someone paranoid... -_- and even worse that you feed off of their fear. I mean, the last thing people need is just one more reason to be freaked out and stressed and scared to live life.

Will post more experiences later. Going to pay attention to the cat who is insistently kneading my leg. cat

Nym Like a Star @ heaven
Yup, exactly... have fun with the cat Very Happy

Andrew Gubb
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Greased Cat Racer Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:30 am

Wow Very Happy flower

Greased Cat Racer

Back to top Go down

Post  Nym Hides In Plain Sight Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:27 am

Time for another rant, which I imagine will evolve somewhat as I'm writing, but who cares.

Today's topic: People who go on and on about being psychic and empathic! Yays!

I used to work at a metaphysical store and as you can imagine we would get a ton of interesting people coming to chat or buy or both. While some of them were way far out there (from believing that negative spirits are waiting on every corner to devour us), to be honest, I never really had a problem with them in general (unless they just came in to bitch and complain and dump a ton of negative energy in the store, that is just rude, you bastards).

It was my boss. Claimed to be psychic and extremely empathic and whenever anything went wrong it was because of someone else. "My side hurts today, who's energy and I getting?" To which I would usually respond, "Who knows, maybe ask your body." In the hopes that she may tune in and actually ask her body why it is hurting (as our bodies only hurt when they are trying to tell us something). Basically she would pick up on everything and anything, imaginary or real and blame everyone else and complain about it to anyone who would listen. "I'm so empathic, it's all everyone else's fault for not being able to control their energies!" We had an ion foot-bath at work and I was trying to get her to use it just so we could see all the toxins in her body, which would explain the aches and pains. But that is too easy of course.
Next it was all the psychic talk, which for some parts she was dead on, extremely accurate (and she did indeed have all the right stuff to be a true psychic) but most of it was guesswork garbage. We'd have someone call about tarot cards and say they will come in later. That customer would then come a little later in the day, ask where we keep the tarot cards and my boss would be all "You're the person who called earlier, I knew it!" And the customer would be all surprised... I mean, really?? And this happened a lot. Some people are just way too easily deceived. >_<
Her favorite "psychic" guesses were that something was wrong with your relationship (whether you had one or not). I would be feeling sick and she would immediately tell me there were problems in my relationship. I mean, frick, if I feel sick then obviously something is out of line in my system, but what the hell does that have to do with my relationship? I ate some new foods the day before and my stomach didn't like them!
I would share a random dream with her, and again she would interpret it as someone very close to me doing something (behind my back, being unfaithful, whatever) and would use the classic line "So is there something wrong in your relationship?" or just simple "I think you should take a closer look at your relationship."

You get tired of hearing the same old bull over and over. If you are so freakin psychic then maybe you should pay attention when your body is screaming at you and your relationships are terrible. Maybe, just maybe, USE your talent to help yourself out of this hole of misery you've so eagerly jumped into. Not to mention she had terrible chaotic energy, so many true empaths I know wouldn't even go into the store without properly shielding themselves first -_- if they went in at all.

Anyhow, that's it for today. Going to suntan!

Nym Like a Star @ heaven
Nym Hides In Plain Sight
Nym Hides In Plain Sight

Back to top Go down

Post  Greased Cat Racer Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:32 am

Wow, if your metaphysical store has bad energy good luck attracting customers! Very Happy

Some of the psychics I know have this combination of guesswork and real psychic stuff... though nothing so strong as that, wow. Shocked

One of my friends has a bit of this silly fake lightworker façade on top of a really cool, loving powerful soul. I guess she does it to get along and earn her money (she owns a therapy centre), cause when she's with me it disappears mostly, but when she's with low vibration people it comes up.

I can say this happily, cause I've said it to her face first and she's agreed Smile

Greased Cat Racer

Back to top Go down

Post  Nym Hides In Plain Sight Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:40 pm

Haha no I am far away from there now. I realized that no matter what, I can't help someone who doesn't want to change and really to just love them as they are. That doesn't mean I have to listen to any crap, but just stem it politely.

One of my friends has a bit of this silly fake lightworker façade on top of a really cool, loving powerful soul.

Hmm, I see this one quite a bit too, moreso with customers who would come in rather than other practitioners. Some of them were doing an amazing job, and really didn't need to try to be a lightworker, they simply were. People around them didn't seem to mind and some were even drawn to them because of it. I still think that just being is good enough, you don't have to pretend to be what you already are. Just be confident in yourself. ^_^

Nym Like a Star @ heaven

Last edited by Nym Hides In Plain Sight on Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : gramatical error)
Nym Hides In Plain Sight
Nym Hides In Plain Sight

Back to top Go down

Post  Greased Cat Racer Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:47 am

I still think that just being is good enough, you don't have to pretend to be what you already are. Just be confident in yourself. ^_^

I totally agree! Smile <3

Greased Cat Racer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum