Lightworkers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blooper Astral Projector

4 posters

Go down

Blooper Astral Projector Empty Blooper Astral Projector

Post  Astral Orgy Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:44 pm

Oh well, I'm trying the last days to astral project - I know that this is not easy at all. The point is that last night instead of projecting I had a weird experience. In my dream, I saw myself sleeping and a weird thing (I say thing cos I didn't saw what it is) was keep pushing me to wake up by warning that it will harm me. I forget to mention that I protected myself before I go to sleep as I do every night. Definitely it was not sleep paralysis but the dream was very vivid - but still not lucid. It was kinda remote view.... Hm..... Any ideas? Thoughts?
Astral Orgy
Astral Orgy

Back to top Go down

Blooper Astral Projector Empty Re: Blooper Astral Projector

Post  Andrew Gubb Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:49 pm

Astral Orgy wrote:Oh well, I'm trying the last days to astral project - I know that this is not easy at all. The point is that last night instead of projecting I had a weird experience. In my dream, I saw myself sleeping and a weird thing (I say thing cos I didn't saw what it is) was keep pushing me to wake up by warning that it will harm me. I forget to mention that I protected myself before I go to sleep as I do every night. Definitely it was not sleep paralysis but the dream was very vivid - but still not lucid. It was kinda remote view.... Hm..... Any ideas? Thoughts?

Wierd Shocked

I can't say, though sometimes dreams can be damned hard to interpret... good luck learning to astral project btw, that's a skill I'm leaving to later to learn! What a Face

Andrew Gubb
Admin

http://lightworkersconnection.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Astral Orgy Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:54 pm

Thank you, I hope it will work sometime. Smile
I'm expecting though more answers on that, maybe someone had the same experience on that.
Astral Orgy
Astral Orgy

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Gubb Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:55 pm

Astral Orgy wrote:Thank you, I hope it will work sometime. Smile
I'm expecting though more answers on that, maybe someone had the same experience on that.

Let's see who else replies then Smile

Andrew Gubb
Admin

http://lightworkersconnection.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Nym Hides In Plain Sight Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:13 pm

Astral Orgy wrote:Oh well, I'm trying the last days to astral project - I know that this is not easy at all. The point is that last night instead of projecting I had a weird experience. In my dream, I saw myself sleeping and a weird thing (I say thing cos I didn't saw what it is) was keep pushing me to wake up by warning that it will harm me. I forget to mention that I protected myself before I go to sleep as I do every night. Definitely it was not sleep paralysis but the dream was very vivid - but still not lucid. It was kinda remote view.... Hm..... Any ideas? Thoughts?

Hmm, that could have been an out of body experience, especially if you could still see your physical body sleeping away. When you project, or some form of you/your energy leaves your body you don't necessarily go right to the Astral plane. You could be hanging around in our physical realm as a spirit. Not sure if this is what you experienced, but I figured I would throw it out there.

As for the thing that was warning you... that could be anything. Lol sorry, not much help there. Though if it was truly evil it wouldn't have warned you. It could have been anything from your own subconscious mind or your higher self coming through in your dream to some random astral entity that was concerned about you being out of body.

Anyhow, hope this helps some ^_^

Nym Like a Star @ heaven
Nym Hides In Plain Sight
Nym Hides In Plain Sight

Back to top Go down

Post  Astral Orgy Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:42 am

Thank you very much Nym, your post really helped me Smile
Astral Orgy
Astral Orgy

Back to top Go down

Post  Nym Hides In Plain Sight Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:01 pm

Hehe you're very welcome ^_^ I can't say I've had a whole lot of experience with astral projecting, but I do go out of body fairly often, especially when doing healing work and stuff like that.

I've heard a lot of mixed things about the astral plane, both good, bad and neutral. I guess my only word of caution is that any type of spirit can pretend to be anything on the astral plane, that is there domain and they can really, really mess with you. Make sure you set up some form of protection to keep yourself safe while you're having fun traveling ^_^ Even just visualizing you are safe or protected is good.

Nym Like a Star @ heaven
Nym Hides In Plain Sight
Nym Hides In Plain Sight

Back to top Go down

Post  michael345 Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:12 pm

Maybe you could change the bulb in your projector?

michael345

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum