Lightworkers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCHOOL IS WRONG!

3 posters

Go down

SCHOOL IS WRONG! Empty SCHOOL IS WRONG!

Post  WatermelonCyclist Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:00 pm

WRONG!WRONG!WRONG!WRONG!WRONG!WRONG!WRONG!WRONG!WRONG!

FUCK SCHOOL!

Dude, if you think about it.

Stop that.

You don't need to think about it.

It is inexcusable.

It should not exist.

School = slavery

End of argument?

SCHOOL. IS. SLAVERY.

I've had enough of this! Why does anyone even think of school any more? Why is it not forgotten to history yet?

How can anyone think that a place that rewards obedience more than learning can nevertheless be about learning, rather, than, say, obedience?

It's so nefarious it's like a parody. And the sheeplikeness of those who fall victims of it are parody-ish too.

I mean holy crap. How can you fall for THAT?

It's like a massive frying pan just knocked your teeth out and you carry on trying to eat your dinner regardless.

It's so obvious, it basically gets its safety from being questioned from everyone's inability to imagine that EVERYONE could be that dumb and sheep-like.

GUESS WHAT FUCKTARDS? They could and YOU ARE!

I will not say this again...

WAKE THE FUCK UP!

WatermelonCyclist

Back to top Go down

SCHOOL IS WRONG! Empty Re: SCHOOL IS WRONG!

Post  Nym Hides In Plain Sight Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:20 am

Hmmm, I guess that's why they have Waldorf, Montessori and Emilio Reggio schools now, where the kids get to have a true learning environment. The children are encouraged to find the learning methods that work best for them and are challenged to think outside the box, finding creative solutions to problems.

I honestly have nothing good to say about public schools though... urg, thankfully those years are far behind me.

On the upside, I now know to never put any of my children into a public school. Lol, do unto others as you would have done unto yourself.

Nym Like a Star @ heaven
Nym Hides In Plain Sight
Nym Hides In Plain Sight

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Gubb Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:19 am

Nym Hides In Plain Sight wrote:
On the upside, I now know to never put any of my children into a public school. Lol, do unto others as you would have done unto yourself.
So true Smile

Andrew Gubb
Admin

http://lightworkersconnection.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum