Lightworkers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey, I'm back now.

2 posters

Go down

Hey, I'm back now. Empty Hey, I'm back now.

Post  Nym Hides In Plain Sight Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:14 am

I officially have the internet in the flat now so I am back online. Will have to see what people have been posting during my absence, but wow it feels good to be back here ^_^

Btw, have you posted anything to your Lightworker blog Andrew? I will have to go check it out.

Love you all!

Nym Like a Star @ heaven
Nym Hides In Plain Sight
Nym Hides In Plain Sight

Back to top Go down

Hey, I'm back now. Empty Re: Hey, I'm back now.

Post  Andrew Gubb Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:19 am

Nym Hides In Plain Sight wrote:I officially have the internet in the flat now so I am back online. Will have to see what people have been posting during my absence, but wow it feels good to be back here ^_^

Btw, have you posted anything to your Lightworker blog Andrew? I will have to go check it out.

Love you all!

Nym Like a Star @ heaven

Hey there! Smile

I haven't logged into this forum for ages, I wonder if I eventually got scared of it being totally dead when I got there?

It's nice to see you Nym. I've written a bit more on my blog, and changed the name again too, hopefully for the last time. You might like the second to last post... it's about sex Very Happy

By the way, I'm way late about this but I think you won the competition. Shall we hook up on skype or something for your free reading? Smile

Andrew Gubb
Admin

http://lightworkersconnection.com

Back to top Go down