Lightworkers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions of a future

2 posters

Go down

Visions of a future Empty Visions of a future

Post  LadyeFalcon Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:30 am

I very rarely share my visions with others, unless they ask and it is specifically about them. The timings are not always exact, and neither are the details, so I usually keep this information amongst a select group of close family members and friends.

About 20 years ago there was a lot going on in my life, I really should have contacted my elders and taken a vision quest, however with everything going on I just felt that I could not.

My oldest had severe asthma and was in and out of the hospital. I had just been diagnosed with an inflammatory connective tissues dis-order. My children were being harassed relentlessly in the public school system because we are AmerIndian. I just felt that I could not take the time to myself. Well as the universe works, I ended up ‘getting’ my vision quest anyways ….lol

I began having a lot of dreams and even ‘waking’ visions. My Aunt sent me a book about Nostradamus. This particular Aunt had acted as a ‘catalyst’ for my spiritual growth on many occasions, and this time was no different. I began dreaming in ‘quatrains’ and I began writing like a crazed fiend.

The dominant images of these visions were the Two Sisters and the Black bird. This was the event that ‘marked’ the beginning of massive changes for our world.

I will not go into details of all that I was shown. It is very difficult to balance spiritual vision with rationality. And these visions quite often show the ‘extremes’ and can be disturbing, and quite often are viewed by others as ‘wacky’.

Suffice it to say that I see a pattern emerging that I was shown years ago. I have over the years done a lot of research into the things that I have been shown. And though this is not exactly what I was shown, it is a small key to a particular ‘shift’ I was shown.

We are on the cusp of a major evolutionary leap that will be both societal and biological in nature.

I would like to encourage everyone to read Robert Altemeyers research. http://home.cc.umanitoba.ca/~altemey/ You can download the ‘book’ at the site in PDF form and is well worth taking the time to read as it will help many understand the current choices and shifts we now face, and what we CAN do rather than what we can not do.

He dubs it the RWA scale but within this research and this scale is also the opportunity to understand our fellow two- leggeds and get a glimpse of what is holding them and us back from our future.

While most of this is ‘colored’ by politics and I apologize for that, but ask your patience and ask that you please look past that aspect to the core of the issue. If one takes the time and reads between the lines we will see it is much more than that, it provides a glimpse of the possible choices for our future. Weather we make the choice to truly spiritually evolve or weather we allow our society and our world to stagnate and die.

I hear the terms ‘light-worker’ and though I don’t proclaim to be one, or to really understand it, I know they have a very important job to do here and now. They are the ‘enablers’ of this spiritual evolution, and this information provides a glimpse into how they can reach a growing segment of our society that is being mis-led, mis-used and causing not only themselves but many others a lot of harm.

So for lack of better terminology, I encourage every one to reach out to one ‘high RWA’ and share with them a deeper vision of community, broaden their perspectives and in the process possibly enable their personal spiritual evolution as well as your own.

LadyeFalcon

Back to top Go down

Visions of a future Empty Re: Visions of a future

Post  Andrew Gubb Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:54 am

Thanks for the post, it was interesting. I read some of the book. It seems to me that indigos would be those people who are born with absolutely NO follower tendency. Smile

Andrew Gubb
Admin

http://lightworkersconnection.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum