Lightworkers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some lightworking ideas I have

Go down

Some lightworking ideas I have Empty Some lightworking ideas I have

Post  Andrew Gubb Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:01 am

I was just thinking of a business I could create for the highest good of all.

It'd be a low cost organic food supplier. I suppose you could call it a cooperative, but I'm hazy on the definition of that word.

Basically the business' idea would be to get organic, conscious food out to people for as cheap as possible. I'm thinking it could cut costs by being open only very few hours a week, or even doing everything by delivery and not having a physical place for people to go to.

Other costs might be cut by not having an "official" organic seal (which I believe costs quite a lot?) but could find some other way of getting people to trust that we would be doing things pesticide free and in harmony with the environment.

The demand for low cost organic food must be very high. I wonder if the price is artificially high, somewhat. I bet it doesn't cost so very much more not to put poison on the things you grow.

Last edited by Andrew Gubb on Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:56 am; edited 1 time in total

Andrew Gubb
Admin

http://lightworkersconnection.com

Back to top Go down

Some lightworking ideas I have Empty Re: Some lightworking ideas I have

Post  Andrew Gubb Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:05 am

I have lots of lightworking business ideas, which I'll post as I remember them. I totally don't mind if you "steal" my ideas, by the way, as that'd be one less idea I'd be burdened with the responsibility of materialising in the world Very Happy

I know I'll be bringing some or all of these ideas into the world bit by bit as I grow into my own power. I intend to, in its perfect time, be in control of a great amount of resources so I could bring these things into the world easily. The more money I have the more I can help people, which makes me very excited about having a lot of money.

Andrew Gubb
Admin

http://lightworkersconnection.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum