Lightworkers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you see ghosts??

4 posters

Go down

Do you see ghosts?? Empty Do you see ghosts??

Post  Greased Cat Racer Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:45 pm

Nope Razz

Does anyone????????????

Greased Cat Racer

Back to top Go down

Do you see ghosts?? Empty Re: Do you see ghosts??

Post  Nym Hides In Plain Sight Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:28 pm

Lol I've seen ghosts before.
I would categorize them more as spirits though, as most of the things I've seen didn't really fall into the "ghost" (spirit of a dead person who is just hanging around) section. Some of the things I've come in contact with I can feel before I can see them, or I don't end up seeing them at all so I can't quite tell if they are a ghost or a spirit or some kind of entity.

Have you felt anything spirit thing before, Greased Cat?

Nym Like a Star @ heaven
Nym Hides In Plain Sight
Nym Hides In Plain Sight

Back to top Go down

Post  Cherry Driver Horny Angel Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:07 pm

Today I was actually lying down in the living room thinking of cherries and reading the book "Conversations with God" when all of a sudden the cat just ran to the sofa and hid below it with lightning speed. "What the hell?" I thought to myself cherryly. "Why did the cat just do that?"

Was there a ghost in that living room? The cat seemed to be gazing at something when I looked at him... hiding under the sofa and just looking at something that my two eyes couldn't see. I looked at the cat to see if I could get something out of it but he looked at me as if he were saying "Cherry Driver, you seem to be quite close-minded."

Sad

A true mystery that shows that the depths of this world extend beyond what our two eyes can see.

I don't want to think too much about it. Today has been a strange day and above all else I don't actually have any cherries and must settle for cherry tomatoes.

Have a great day. cheers
Cherry Driver Horny Angel
Cherry Driver Horny Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  Greased Cat Racer Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:38 pm

Cherry Rider, what... cherries are you SMOKING? I want some! Very Happy

Nym, I'm pretty psychic, I even do readings, but I rarely sense spirits. I've communicated with a spirit on the other side once with total clarity, another time fuzzily, and once clearly contacted my spirit guides, but mostly I just get information without knowing where it's coming from (if it's a guide or what).

I felt a coupla times where I felt a negative energy come over a room, I think there was a spirit there... but i never saw it...........

Greased Cat

Greased Cat Racer

Back to top Go down

Post  Nym Hides In Plain Sight Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:46 pm

Hehe I would love a reading sometime then, if you ever have the time Greased Cat, I do readings for myself but I lack confidence to do proper readings for others (tarot and oracle I mean, though the oracle are pretty self-explanatory).

To be honest I talk to my spirit guides pretty regularly. Once I started I found I really couldn't stop, like if I'm not sure about something I'll go to them first and see what they have to say. No more than one or two will usually answer though, but I figure that's because they are the ones helping me to work with the area in question.

Only one spirit has ever really freaked me out, and I felt it before I could see it. I was in the middle of dreaming when I was wrenched out of sleep and into consciousness to find my body paralyzed with fear. I could feel it just watching me, it wasn't necessarily evil or anything, but it was far from good... It's like it was observing me. O_o

Anyhow, most spirits I've talked to are just neutral and even helpful or they'll just pop by and say "Hi" and then keep going. The evil spirits don't usually say anything, they just stay silent and feed until you make them go away (or so I have found).

But ya, have you had any other experiences?

Nym Like a Star @ heaven
Nym Hides In Plain Sight
Nym Hides In Plain Sight

Back to top Go down

Post  Greased Cat Racer Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:04 am

Nym Hides In Plain Sight wrote:Hehe I would love a reading sometime then, if you ever have the time Greased Cat, I do readings for myself but I lack confidence to do proper readings for others (tarot and oracle I mean, though the oracle are pretty self-explanatory).
Sure, I get pretty scared to but I try to push ahead with it. I just sent you a PM, and yeah whenever you like basically Very Happy I love getting practise Very Happy

To be honest I talk to my spirit guides pretty regularly. Once I started I found I really couldn't stop, like if I'm not sure about something I'll go to them first and see what they have to say. No more than one or two will usually answer though, but I figure that's because they are the ones helping me to work with the area in question.
Wow. I'm kinda jealous Very Happy You're awesome. Smile

Only one spirit has ever really freaked me out, and I felt it before I could see it. I was in the middle of dreaming when I was wrenched out of sleep and into consciousness to find my body paralyzed with fear. I could feel it just watching me, it wasn't necessarily evil or anything, but it was far from good... It's like it was observing me. O_o

Anyhow, most spirits I've talked to are just neutral and even helpful or they'll just pop by and say "Hi" and then keep going. The evil spirits don't usually say anything, they just stay silent and feed until you make them go away (or so I have found).
Woa. Shocked

But ya, have you had any other experiences?

Nym Like a Star @ heaven
Not really. Once I was sleeping in some free accommodation at a monastery and I felt some dark draining feeling. It could have been lonliness but it did seem like I had company... I didn't like it.

Another time I got a feeling of sadness in a shop which wasn't brought about by any source I could see. It was a vegan shop and the people were into alternative stuff so I asked them about it, but they didn't know anything. Mind you, I could tell they weren't very sensitive.

Greased Cat Racer

Back to top Go down

Post  Nym Hides In Plain Sight Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:57 am

Not really. Once I was sleeping in some free accommodation at a monastery and I felt some dark draining feeling. It could have been loneliness but it did seem like I had company... I didn't like it.

Another time I got a feeling of sadness in a shop which wasn't brought about by any source I could see. It was a vegan shop and the people were into alternative stuff so I asked them about it, but they didn't know anything. Mind you, I could tell they weren't very sensitive.

Well that is still cool, even if you haven't really seen anything, you can definitely feel them. When you go into a new place, pause a second and just sort of feel it out, this is really good practice and you will really be able to sense when things are there (as opposed to normal space). Some people have really negative energy around them though, which can get confusing, but I figure if there's a ton of negative energy then chances are there's an entity kicking around too.

I guess if you really want to see spirits, just ask. Um, but I use the buffer "for my highest good" just to make sure this doesn't turn into some paranormal horror movie. So when I was asking for Sight, I just said "I desire now to see spirits in a way that is for my highest good. Thanks!"
Good to keep your desire both positive and stated in the present (learned that one in school for setting goals with clients, lol, but it's really useful!)

Nym Like a Star @ heaven
Nym Hides In Plain Sight
Nym Hides In Plain Sight

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Gubb Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:03 pm

Cool, thanks Very Happy I'll try that Very Happy

Andrew Gubb
Admin

http://lightworkersconnection.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum